Psychology - Cognitive Neuroscience from Maastricht University combines in-depth knowledge on human brain function and cognition with practical training in applying non-invasive brain imaging techniques such as EEG and fMRI.
Upon graduation, you'll be an expert in cognitive psychology as well as in neuroscientific methods, leaving you well-equipped for a career in applied and clinical research at universities, research institutes, educational institutes or commercial research organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Auditory and Higher Order Language Processing
- Perception and Attention
- Practical Training: EEG and ERP
- Neuroimaging: Functional MRI
- Sensorimotor Processing
- Practical Training: fMRI
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Cognitive Sciences View 33 other Masters in Neuroscience in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your passport or your EU/EEA identity card: make a copy of the page with your personal details.
- A copy of your most recent certified grades transcript and a copy of your certified diploma if you have obtained it.
- Your curriculum vitae
- The completed Statistics and Methodology form
- Letter of motivation.
- Statement of completion
- Copy of your language score report with sufficient results (if applicable)
- Bachelor's degree
International13800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.