Students are offered a curriculum which is appropriate to both their individual needs and their needs relating to classroom instruction.
The Mathematics degree from Bemidji State University requires a minimum of 32 credits that include six credits from the Professional Education Department, nine required core credits and 15 credits are mathematics electives. Students must also complete a pedagogical portfolio and final research paper for the final two credits.
For complete current program requirements, please go to the current catalog; select Graduate Programs located on the right side.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- College Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics View 547 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Graduate Application for Admission
- $20 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall undergraduate GPA: 2.75
- A copy of current teaching license
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from a previous employer/professor
- International students must provide Proof of English Proficiency.
International432 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 432 USD per credit and a duration of .
National432 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 432 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.