Throughout the International Management with specialisation in International Finance from Geneva Business School, you will:
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning.
- Learn risk management and gain an in-depth knowledge of insurance companies.
- Be able to perform technical analysis.
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management.
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives.
- Assets manager
- International organizations treasurer manager
- International financial manager
- International financial consultant
Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), the Association of Accredited Schools of Business International (AASBI) and EDUQUA. Geneva Business School has also strong ties with partner universities, enabling exchange programs
Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Wealth Management
- Hedge Fund Analysis and Management
- Finance and Backing
- International Financial Crisis
- Capital Budgeting
- Financial Markets
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 34 other Masters in Finance in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 / TOEIC 730 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
1 reference letter from a former academic institution
International18696 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9348 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National18696 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9348 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- CHF 10,250 / semester
Living costs for Genève
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.