At a Glance
Economic globalisation and recent world events, such as Brexit, have all thrown a spotlight on international trade and how it can be affected. The specialist International Trade Law programme of the University of Aberdeen follows these topical subjects and delves into the issues, challenges, and complexities of the area, broadening your employability prospects and developing your transferable skills to enable you to progress your career in a highly important branch of law.
- Critical Legal Thinking and Scholarship
- World Trade Organisation: Gatt
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Intellectual Property: Framework and Challenges
- Comparative Contract Law for International Transactions
- International Energy and Environmental Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Law Legal Studies International Business View 485 other Masters in Legal Studies in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Aberdeen and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Normally a 2(1) honours degree in Law (or another related discipline) or equivalent
- English Language Requirements
- A full transcript showing all the subjects you studied and the marks you have achieved in your degree(s) (original & official English translation)
- Personal Statement
International22400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberdeen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.