- Understanding of principles of aeronautical engineering;
- Planning and conducting analytical, modelling and experimental research, critical evaluation of the obtained data and result application in manufacturing of the prototype;
- The ability to apply new research methods for aeronautical engineering problem investigation;
- The ability to resolve Non-standard, vaguely described problems, identify and define standard and non-standard aeronautical engineering problems and therefore apply novel methods for specific problem solution and decision implementation;
- Innovative facilitation of novel and original ideas in the field of aeronautical engineering as well as methods applied to provide engineering solutions in multi-faced, technically undefined and not precisely described problems;
- Unified understanding the effects of aeronautical engineering on general public and the environment;
- Project management, team work, commercialisation and business aspects of the start-ups;
- Understanding how the technological solutions are linked to economic consequences.
- Establish the start-up on the basis of the prototype;
- Obtain employment in the fields of aeronautical and aerospace industries;
- Obtain employment in defence and public security institutions, energy, agriculture, transportation, logistics and other institutions where you will foster drone-based innovation;
- Design satellites, aircraft and their systems;
- Seek academic career;
- Continue your studies on a third - doctoral study cycle.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Work
- Computer Based Manufacturing, 3D Printing
- Systems Engineering and Testing
- Discrete Control Systems
- Signals and Signal Processing
- Mechanics of Mechatronic Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (official transcripts required) with grades (minimum 60% CGPA). Please check country specific requirements for detailed information.
- Two academic references.
- Acceptance by the Dean’s Office of the chosen faculty.
- Students motivation for specific programme (qualified students will be asked to record an interview).
- To this programme applicants are accepted from fields of: Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Transport Engineering
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.