Sport management is a fast-growing, increasingly competitive profession. Wingate University’s Master of Arts in Sport Management (MASM) degree gives you a competitive edge as you pursue a career in this field.
Our courses include:
- Financial Aspects of Sport
- Collegiate Athlete Development and Wellness
- Sport Marketing and Promotions
- Sport Venue and Event Management
More informationVisit official programme website
You get an insider view of organizations such as:
- Big South Conference
- Carolina Panthers
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Special Olympics
- South Atlantic Conference
Our students learn from full-time faculty and sport industry professionals who understand the real-life issues and challenges the profession faces today. Our faculty bring their experience into the classroom, giving our students the insight they need to compete and thrive after they graduate.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSports Management View 230 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of your passport.
- Submit your original and official transcripts with a certified evaluation and English translation to the Office of Admissions.
- Expect a decision within two weeks once all requested paperwork has been received.
International325 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 325 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National325 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 325 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.