About the program
A master’s degree in Economics (Thesis) at Troy University will allow you to find a rewarding career in a wide array of jobs. Many economists find themselves employed by the Federal Reserve System as well as other federal, state and local government agencies.
On the state level, a professional economist with a graduate degree can find career opportunities at tax commissions, departments of banking and insurance and state public service or utilities commissions. There are also many career options within the private sector and with public policy institutes and think tanks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Econometrics II
- Public Choice
- Austrian Economics
- History of Economic Thought
- Economic Institutions & Prosperity
- International Economic Development
- Monetary Theory and Policy
- Constitutional Economics
- Economics of Public Policy
- Advanced Austrian Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 406 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university with a minimum overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 (4.0 scale) or a 3.0 grade point average on the last 30 semester hours and
- Have an acceptable score on the appropriate entrance exam - official test score required,.
- Provide an official letter of recommendation.
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 425 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.