The Master of Arts in Education in Elementary Education (M.A.Ed.) is designed for students who hold a current teaching license or who have completed an Education program and are eligible for initial licensure Program graduates are eligible for advanced licensure (“M”) in Elementary Education K-6.
More informationVisit official programme website
If you want to advance your career, you can earn a master’s degree by taking 30 hours of courses on the Wingate University – Ballantyne campus. Our courses are designed to keep you current with standards within the world of education, including:
- Content and Curriculum Expertise
- Curriculum Decision-Making
- Respectful Educational Environments
- Student Learning
- Teaching Problem Solving and Quantitative Reasoning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3543 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission (online form)
- Brief (2-page) vitae
- Copy of professional license(s)
- Future personal professional goals in a one-page letter
- Official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Miller Analogy Test (MAT) scores no more than 5 years old
- Three letters of professional recommendation describing leadershipskills. Two must be from supervisory or administrative personnel withdirect experience with you.
- TOEFL for international students whose first language is not English
- Two copies of official transcripts from each institution attended after high school
- Three years of administrative experience recommended
International335 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 335 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National335 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 335 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.