This Product and Process Development - Production and Logistics programme from Mälardalen University is a part of the research profile of Innovation and Product Realisation. Several of the courses in the programme are developed in co-production between researchers at MDH and the industry.
This makes the programme very competitive from an industrial, as well as an academic perspective. As a student you can be invited to do your degree project within the frame of one of the University’s ongoing research projects. This provides a very good basis for future doctoral studies. Still, former students have proven to be highly appreciated in industry as well.
Future and jobs
- On completion of the programme you are very competitive in the national and international labour market. You can work in industry as a highly-qualified expert, or pursue a research career in academia. At MDH there are a number of research teams, in product and process development, who are developing processes for competitive product realisation.
- Product and Process Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 18 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Mälardalen University and/or in Sweden, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A completed Bachelor's degree from an institution of higher education of three years or more, equivalent to 180 credits, within the fields of Technology of which at least 15 credits in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics.
- A TOEFL test result, with a minimum score of 575 with a TWE score of at least 4.5 (PBT) or 90 with a TWE score of at least 20 (iBT) or an IELTS test result with an overall band score of at least 6.5 and no band score below 5.5 or equivalent is required.
International12277 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24554 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Total programme fee: 270000 SEK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.