Develop the expertise to help children thrive with the MS in Early Childhood Studies program offered by Walden University. Deepen your understanding of child developmental stages, explore the latest trends and theories in early childhood, and gain the practical skills needed to create environments where children learn and grow.
Choose from specializations that can prepare you to work as an administrator in child care programs or centers, impact public policy, teach fellow early childhood educators, or educate diverse populations more effectively.
Specializations (in addition to the General Program)
- Administration, Management, and Leadership
- Early Childhood Public Policy and Advocacy
- Teaching Adults in the Early Childhood Field
- Teaching and Diversity in Early Childhood Education
Two Ways to Learn: In addition to the course-based MS in Early Childhood Studies program, Walden offers a competency-based option. Through Tempo Learning® by Walden, you can custom-pace your degree by using your prior professional experience to accelerate your learning.
More informationVisit official programme website
Walden’s flexibility and support put your education within reach. You will benefit from a comprehensive online learning experience that includes:
- Convenient start dates throughout the year.
- Orientation that prepares you for success in an online environment.
- Ability to complete coursework when and where it is convenient for you.
- Access to courses and materials on your smartphone or tablet.
- Multimedia resources designed to augment student learning: videos, case studies, simulations, articles, journals, and discussion topics.
- A global online community of faculty, students, and alumni.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 262 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Walden University's admission requirements vary by program and degree level.
- Walden enrollment advisors are available to help you with every step of the online application process, from deciding which program is right for you to applying for financial aid.
- Enrollment advisors can also explain Walden's transfer of credit policy for past educational experience.
Access to a computer and the Internet
International11430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22860 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Paying for your education can be a challenge, but Walden helps you identify the many funding options that are available to you, including scholarships, grants, and federal and private loans. You can also check with your employer to see if they offer tuition reimbursement for your courses. A Walden enrollment advisor can help you determine which funding options are available to you. Additionally, you can save time and money by transferring credits earned previously.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.