Due to the multidisciplinary nature of safety and security domains, and as embedded systems are based on both hardware and software parts, the Integration, Security and Trust in Embedded Systems (MISTRE) programme offered by Grenoble INP, Graduate schools of Engineering and Management Université Grenoble Alpes offers both design and embedded programming skills to the students : design, verification, test, dependability, security of System-on-Chip and computing systems.
Why choose this Master Program ?
- MISTRE Master taught by Grenoble INP - UGA offers high-quality classes and practical work
- Esisar benefits from a strong connection with industry and laboratories which offer many jobs and PhD positions
- Enjoy an international experience with a deep integration among local French students
- One year long programme with paid internship and many scholarship opportunities
- Advanced Processor Architecture and SoC Design
- Verification and test of safe and secure embedded systems
- Embedded Systems Security
- Dependability and security of computing systems
- Cryptography for embedded systems
- Decentralized Control of Complex Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Admission to the master is open to students:
- who have completed 1st master year or a 4-year Bachelor in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- who have a minimum B2 level in English language.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Valence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.