You can customize the Bussiness Administration program at City University of Seattle to your personal career goals through our emphasis areas, which include accounting, human resource management, project management and more.
- Top-ranked: CityU has consistently been ranked a top producer of MBAs in Washington State. In 2014, our online MBA program ranked among the top 15 programs in the country by over 70,000 students surveyed, by GraduatePrograms.com.
- Flexible learning options: In addition to our popular online MBA program, CityU offers weekday in-class, mixed-mode, and intensive weekend programs.
- Individualized instruction: Though the program itself is large and well-established, we keep class sizes small so you can expect individualized instruction throughout your course of study.
- Admissions requirements: If you have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, you qualify to apply. We are confident the skills you’ll learn here will prepare you for success, so we don’t require the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or any other standardized test for enrollment consideration.
Job Titles of Alumni with an MBA
- CEO, COO, CMO
- Business Analyst
- Marketing, Sales or HR Director
- Management Consultant
More informationVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Business Management
- Global Business Communication and Research
- Law for Global Business
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1287 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
General requirementsAdmissions requirements
- If you have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, you qualify to apply. We are confident the skills you’ll learn here will prepare you for success, so we don’t require the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or any other standardized test for enrollment consideration.
International845 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 845 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National695 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 695 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.