The Multi-Media Journalism program from Arkansas Tech University provides students with traditional journalistic writing skills adapted to the digital age. It also teaches the requisite theory and research methods to enable graduates to be ethical, informed users of online data bases for news gathering as well as video graphics and other technologies for electronic media delivery.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Social Media
- Journalism Ethics
- Visual Storytelling
- Video Production for New Media
- Media and Society
- Multi-Media Publishing
- Journalistic Writing for Multi-Media
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesJournalism View 106 other Masters in Journalism in United States
- Applicants must meet admission requirements for Graduate College.
- Applicants must submit Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) test scores.
- Applicants must present a 500 word writing sample to the Director of the Multi-Media Journalism Program.
- Applicants must successfully complete a writing and technology performance review by the Journalism Graduate Committee following the applicant's first semester in the program required.
- Approval from the Program Director.
International584 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 584 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National584 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 584 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State292 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 292 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.