You’ll develop the skills and specialist knowledge to manage a multitude of various issues as they relate to the health care sector, including leadership, policy, practice and evidence based delivery with this Master of Business Administration (Health Services Management) at Federation University Australia.
If you are currently working in the sector or aspiring to a management position, or have a non-health background with interest in the healthcare industry, this is the degree for you.
- Community care manager
- Health and public policy advisor
- Health administrator (HR, finance, quality and saf
- Indigenous health manager
- International health manager
- Middle health manager
- Senior health manager
- Accounting And Finance
- Business Economics
- Management In A Global Business Environment
- Marketing Management
- Contemporary Issues In Health Services Management
- Policy In Health Services Management
- Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 127 other Masters in Health Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 085623K (Brisbane), 085623K (Mt Helen)
- Applicants for this course must hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualification. Applicants holding other academic qualifications and/or significant managerial work experience may also be granted.
International28800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28800 AUD per year during 24 months.
National14630 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14630 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP)
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.