While emphasis is placed on research and Psychological Principles, a concentrated effort is also made to establish the foundation necessary for teaching, practice, post-graduate work, research or any combination of these areas.
This Psychology program at Arkansas Tech University also prepares students to continue their studies in pursuit of counseling licensure or other graduate-level programs after completion of the degree plan.
You could work as a(n):
- Social worker
- Demonstrated knowledge of field theorists and applicable theories
- Development of qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Legal and ethical ramifications of practitioner decision-making
- Written and oral presentations of researched material
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 1187 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All transcripts must be originals or school-certified copies of originals with official English translations. Notarized copies are not accepted. All applicants should submit evidence of the completion of a 4-year bachelors degree program.
- English test scores
- Each individual degree program has varying requirements for admission. Not all programs require GRE or GMAT scores.
- Evidence of sufficient financial support
- Please provide a photocopy of your current passport as well as any previous visas to the US, I-20s and an I-94 card if available.
International8352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 464 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 464 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State4176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 232 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Russellville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.