The curriculum from Arkansas Tech University reflects the latest research and practical applications in the fields of Emergency Management and Homeland Security (EMHS). Our robust and rigorous program provides students the opportunity to study the emerging technology as well as the social, political, legal, ethical, and leadership aspects of EMHS from the perspective of a practitioner and a scholar.
EMHS students may complete the program entirely online, on campus in face-to-face classes, or by hybrid (taking some courses online and on campus). The program is designed for flexibility so that students may manage their full-time employment and family responsibilities.
You could work as:
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery and Mitigation
- Emergency Manager (Public or Private or Humanitarian sector)
- Legislative Policy Advisor
- Public Health Emergency Manager
- Practicum (if selected)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEmergency & Disaster Management Cyber Security View 76 other Masters in Emergency & Disaster Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All transcripts must be originals or school-certified copies of originals with official English translations. Notarized copies are not accepted. All applicants should submit evidence of the completion of a 4-year bachelors degree program.
- English test scores
- Each individual degree program has varying requirements for admission. Not all programs require GRE or GMAT scores.
- Evidence of sufficient financial support
- Please provide a photocopy of your current passport as well as any previous visas to the US, I-20s and an I-94 card if available.
International17520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State8760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 292 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Russellville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.