The Executive Master of Business Administration program at Poznan University of Economics and Business integrates the participants’ relevant know-how, knowledge, and skills with the expertise of an international faculty to enhance general management abilities and skills for application in the context of a competitive, dynamic, global business environment.
- Analytical skills for decision making that incorporate local, global, ethical and culturally diverse dimensions
- Skills in assessing organizational performance and developing approaches for improvement in an international business context
- Interpersonal skills that contribute to effective teamwork and provide a foundation for leadership development, and
- Leadership skills needed to enhance the performance of others and to generate and manage change
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Skills Development
- Managerial Economics
- Accountancy for Managers
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Strategies in International Business
- Human Resources Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Master degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in English
- Minimum six-year professional work experience (managerial position)
International5630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11260 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5630 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11260 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.