Study Mechatronics and Robotics at New York University
This Mechatronics and Robotics MSc program at New York University offering modernizes our curricula offerings, makes it relevant to students’ interest, and addresses workforce demands for graduates who have broader inter-disciplinary training and practical experience in the field of mechatronics and robotics with project work.
Defined broadly, mechatronics is the synergistic integration of mechanical engineering, control theory, computer science, and electronics to manage complexity, uncertainty, and communication in engineered systems.
Moreover, robotics (synergistic integration of mechanical structures, mechanisms, electrical and electronic components, electromechanical sensors and actuators, microcontrollers, and programming) offers an ideal technology platform on which to construct lasting new businesses and entrepreneurial ventures.
- Robot Mechanics
- Simulation Tools and Software for Mechatronics and Robotics
- Advanced Mechatronics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Mechatronics Robotics View 52 other Masters in Mechatronics in United States
- A bachelor’s degree and a good academic record in mechanical, electrical, or electronics engineering from a reputable college or university are generally required for admission to this program. Applicants with degrees from other fields may be admitted but may have to complete additional studies to achieve a comparable background.
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International58290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58290 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National58290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58290 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.