The Sport Business and Entertainment Management program at Manhattanville College is designed to give ambitious professionals the knowledge, experience, and networking opportunities required to assume a challenging role in sport management.
The sport management industry is a competitive field that demands a high-level of professional skill and industry-specific knowledge. Getting your foot in the door is especially challenging without a strong network of connections. You can gain the edge needed to break into the field with our Master’s in Sport Business and Entertainment Management program.
Careers in Sport Management and Entertainment Management
The sports industry is a $600 billion annual business impacting nearly every member of our society. As a result, careers in this field are extremely competitive. The master’s program at Manhattanville prepares graduates to secure middle and upper level employment in a wide array of positions within the industry.
- Sport Business & Technology In The Global Market
- Sports Psychology
- Special Topics In Baseball Analytics
- Sport Media Content
- Sport Journalism
- Contemporary Leadership Issues In Sports
- The Role Of Agents In Sports
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management View 322 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Complete the online application
- Master's level programs require 2 letters of recommendation
- Official records of all undergraduate and graduate work required. Transcripts should be forwarded directly from the institution to the School of Education Graduate Admissions Office.
- Write a 2-3 page personal statement that describes your reasons for choosing teaching or educational leadership as a profession and your philosophy of education.
- Fee: $75
International35100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 975 USD per credit during 12 months.
National35100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 975 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Harrison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.