Today’s construction professionals face a highly competitive global engineering and construction environment that requires a fundamental understanding of management, technology, and finance, as well as business and legal principles. Talented managers know how to avoid costly delays, how to maximize existing budgets, and how to control a project’s scope, among other valuable skills.
The Construction Management MSc program from New York University helps you acquire that expertise and prepares you to be a leader in the construction industry.
- Selected Topics in Infrastructure Systems
- Topic in Infrastructure Systems
- Construction Modeling Techniques
- Project Management for Construction
- Construction Cost Estimating
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Urban Planning View 10 other Masters in Urban Planning in United Arab Emirates
- To gain admission to this program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited undergraduate institution.
- You should also have a minimum undergraduate grade-point average of 3.00, although this requirement can be waived if you have sufficient professional experience in construction management.
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International58290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58290 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National58290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58290 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Abu Dhabi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.