Positioning yourself as a leader in the competitive business world requires a solid grounding in strategy and an innovative approach to problem solving. You can make the transition from management to leadership with this advanced MBA alternative program.
Designed for visionary professionals with a convenient, year-round schedule including night and weekend classes, the Master of Science in Business Leadership program at Manhattanville College can be completed in as little as 18 months. You’ll develop the skills, connections, and insight that will set you apart in various sectors.
Careers in Business Leadership
Being a leader in the business world takes more than just making decisions and delegating tasks. It requires a higher level of insight and initiative. Leaders don’t just implement a vision, they create it.
Effective business leaders communicate their ideas and motivate their team members while negotiating the complex interplay of marketing, legal, finance, and other strategic business considerations. Given the diversity of skills required for business leadership positions, qualified individuals will find ample opportunities for satisfying careers.
- Business Strategy
- Communicating Effectively
- Analytical And Financial Tools For Decision Making
- Leading Effectively And Ethically
- Project Management
- Generating Growth And Innovation
- Transitioning From Manager To Leader
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 140 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United States
- An earned undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
- Two letters of recommendations, either academic or professional, from a reference writer who can speak to the candidate’s intellectual capability and ability to handle the rigors of the applicant’s program. Letters can be uploaded via the on-line application.
- Submit a current resume indicating educational and business experience.
International25350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 975 USD per credit during 18 months.
National25350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 975 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Harrison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.