What you will learn:
This program is designed to provide students with a mature foundation of business concepts and practices together with theoretical knowledge of the fundamental disciplines and practices that enable modern information systems. Courses are designed and taught by content experts, with Business courses taught by Business faculty and Information Systems courses taught by Computer Science faculty.Learning outcomes:
Students in this program will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the core foundational computing principles that underlie modern information systems.
- Demonstrate the technical communication skills needed to interact with IT industry professionals.
- Learn fundamental business practices (e.g., accounting, finance, data analysis, management, and marketing) which will enhance their ability to understand a business’s information needs and to develop better systems to address those needs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Computer and Information Systems
- Accounting/Finance and Information Systems
- Budgetary Process
- Introduction to Computer Security
- Security Principles and Practices
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 1496 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Completed and signed application form and financial affidavit form.
- $60 Application Fee + $80 International Express mailing fee.
- Official transcripts from previous school(s).
- Financial documentation
- Photocopy of current passport ID page
- Students from the People’s Republic of China must include a color copy of their Chinese citizenship ID card.
- Official copy of English testing score report.
International911 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 911 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National639 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 639 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.