The Public Health with Behavioral Health Concentration at University of San Francisco provides training in behavioral health, health promotion, and integrated service delivery for vulnerable populations.
Students in this concentration also will be prepared and eligible to take the Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) exam, which is a nationally recognized credential for leaders and practitioners of health education and promotion.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Health Education and Promotion Planning
- Health Education and Promotion Lab
- Professionalism in Health Educ and Promotion
- Chronic Conditions
- Applied Research Methods
- Integrated Behavioral Health in Primary Care
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1076 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A completed online application and fee
- Completion of a bachelor's degree (in any field) from an accredited institution
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Personal statement of interest and goals (2 to 3 pages)
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Professional résumé.
- Fluency in a second language is helpful as well, but not required.
- No GRE required
- Copy of passport
- TOEFL, IETLS English language proficiency exam
- Certificate of Finances
International1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.