The Business Analytics (Online) MSc programme from Imperial College London is modelled on our full-time on-campus programme with an almost exact replica of the curriculum.
We have carefully designed this programme for online delivery via The Hub, our bespoke learning environment, ensuring students receive a high-quality and supportive experience which is comparable to our on-campus programmes. You will be assessed through exams, individual coursework and group work. Case studies and group activities will be used to strengthen your conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytics in Business
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Database Technologies
- Machine Learning
- Maths and Statistics Foundations for Analysis
- Network Analytics
- Optimisation and Decision Models
- Statistics and Econometrics
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 218 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- The minimum requirement is a 2.1 degree in a quantitative subject, and knowledge of topics such as advanced calculus, probability, statistics and linear algebra.
- You are also required to have a well-researched career plan with clear short and long term goals.
- A wide variety of international qualifications are accepted.
- All candidates must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency for admission to the College.
- Online application.
- Application fee.
International17150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17150 GBP per year during 22 months.
National17150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17150 GBP per year during 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.