The 100% online set-up of the Online Master of Business Administration program at Maastricht School of Management will save you time and money for travelling abroad. This does not mean that you study in isolation. Through the interactive discussion forum you can stay connected with your peers and professors to share experiences, pose questions, discuss real business cases and initiate debates.
You can follow the MSM Online MBA completely online with no obligations for residential weeks.
However if you would prefer to have a face-to-face experience, you can join the specialization courses at MSM in Maastricht.
At additional cost we could help you to travel to our campus in Maastricht to take the specialization of your choice in a face-to-face class room setting.
- International Business and Sustainable Development
- Accounting & Finance
- The Digital Economy
- Supply Chain Management
- Healthcare Management
The online MBA offers you the flexibility of combining your job responsibilities and/or family obligations with studying an MBA.
The format of the program offers you the opportunity to study wherever you want and whenever it suits your schedule. You will have no exams but to keep you focused and on track you will submit weekly assignments. These assignments are very practice-oriented, focused on current developments in business and immediately applicable to your own organization.
AMBA, ACBSP, IACBE, NVAO, ATHEA
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Communication
- Accounting for managers
- Digital transformation
- Research Methods
- Decision-Making Tools
- Marketing in a Global Context
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Economics for Managers
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Change Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Early bird deadline: June intake: 1 May
- Early bird deadline: November intake: 1 September
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in International Business in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university as well as the transcript
- Personal résumé / CV demonstrating the minimum requirement of five or more years of relevant working experience, obtained after your bachelor’s degree
- Two employer letters of recommendation (a reference request can be sent directly via our application portal)
- A letter of motivation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Copy of your passport or your EU identity card (valid on the start date of your program)
- Only complete applications will be reviewed. Diplomas and transcripts can be submitted in English, Dutch, French or German, preferred language is English. Other documents should be in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA16250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Application Fee (non refundable): €95
- Dean's Development Fund: based on country
- Academic Excellence Scholarship - Up to 50%
- Women Ambassadorship Scholarship - Up to 50 %
- Alumni Lifelong Learning - Up to 50 %
- Public Services / NGO Scholarship - Up to 25 %
- SDG Change-maker Scholarship - Up to 20%
- European Fund - Up to 20 %
- Entrepreneurship / Family Business Scholarship - Up to 25 %
- Orange Tulip Scholarship (for selected countries) - 60 % - 80 %
- Corporate Discounts - 25 – 50 %
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.