Delivered online, you will benefit from the ‘learning by doing’ approach and discover through your own learning experience, what it’s like to learn and teach, both face-to-face and online.
This online Higher Education (PGCHE) from Falmouth University is for you if you want to:
- Become more confident in your practice and your ability to respond to the rapidly shifting HE sector.
- Develop your knowledge and skills in using online and blended learning delivery to support and enhance student learning.
- Study among peers across different cultural backgrounds, gaining exposure to new perspectives and ideas of teaching and learning practice.
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification for teaching and learning in Higher Education.
Studying flexibly with Falmouth University
The creative sector continues to grow globally. Whether you seek to enhance or begin your career in the creative sector, Falmouth University's flexible learning programmes equip you with the right skills and knowledge to do so, without interrupting your income and career progression.
- Learn flexibly from home, the workplace or on the move anywhere in the world through Falmouth Flexible intuitive online learning platform.
- Get student benefits, as a Falmouth Flexible student, you enjoy the same status as any on-campus students, from receiving a Student ID card and qualifying to apply for a NUS student discount card.
- Graduate with an award equal in title and quality as given to Falmouth university on campus students and have the opportunity to attend your graduation ceremony in the UK.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supporting Student Learning
- Developing Flexible Learning Environments
AssessmentsYou will be assessed through written coursework and practical activities, such as
- Work-based assignments that are grounded in your current teaching and learning practice where you apply pedagogical scholarship and best practice to develop it
- Written assessments where you design and critically evaluate your curriculum
- Practical assessments where you plan, deliver, and evaluate learning activities with your learners, in both face to face and online/blended learning contexts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 210 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All applications are considered on an individual basis. Students would normally be expected to hold an honours degree. Applicants with qualifications other than a first degree, and those without formal qualifications or accreditation but with substantial, relevant professional experience are also encouraged to apply.
- As part of the application process you will be asked to submit a description of your prior experience, motivations for studying the course and how you believe it will develop your career aspirations.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3050 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3050 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
EU/EEA3050 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3050 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.