This Environmental Horticulture degree from University of Washington is an applied degree with an emphasis on real-world problem-solving, and the products that may be created in lieu of a formal thesis include management plans, designed experiments, actual installations, web utilities, vegetation assessments and others.
About the degree
The holder of an MEH degree may proceed on in academia if they choose. View requirements for the MEH degree on the MEH Program of Study Form and more SEFS graduate school forms.
- Restoration Ecology Capstone
- Restoration Problem Solving: Ecological Engineering
- Terrestrial Invasion Ecology
- Environmental Applications of Plants: Bioenergy and Bioremediation
- Restoration Ecology
- Restoration in North America
- Plant Ecophysiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Horticulture Environmental Sciences View 651 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The MEH program requires three to four quarters of coursework in addition to two to three quarters of independent project work.
- A thesis is not required for this program, but an applied project must be completed.
- All requirements of the graduate school and the School of Environmental and Forest Sciences apply
International35064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35064 USD per year during 24 months.
National35064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35064 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State20175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20175 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.