Graduate programs of study and research under the guidance of a faculty advisor leading to the Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy degrees are offered in a number of concentration areas: biophysics, atomic and molecular physics, laser physics, chemical physics, quantum optics, spectroscopy, fluid physics and theoretical physics. Thesis and dissertation research opportunities in applied and computational physics are available with the Center for Laser Applications, and with research groups at the Air Force Arnold Engineering Development Center.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses included:
- Atomic and molecular physics
- Laser physics
- Chemical physics
- Quantum optics
- Fluid physics and theoretical physics
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPhysics View 377 other Masters in Physics in United States
- For admission to a graduate program, an international student must have an equivalent 4-year bachelor’s degree
- $60 application fee must accompany the application for admission form
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended
- GRE general test report (copy will suffice) for all applicants
- International applicants will also need to include TOEFL scores
International18188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9094 USD per semester and a duration of .
National11244 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5622 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.