The Physics degree from University of Tennessee Space Institute requirements for physics students at UTSI and at Knoxville are identical.
- Graduate programs of study and research under the guidance of a faculty advisor leading to the Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy degrees are offered in a number of concentration areas: biophysics, atomic and molecular physics, laser physics, chemical physics, quantum optics, spectroscopy, fluid physics and theoretical physics.
- Thesis and dissertation research opportunities in applied and computational physics are available with the Center for Laser Applications, and with research groups at the Air Force Arnold Engineering Development Center.
- We strive to remain innovative in our fields of research. While our current areas of emphasis are materials and propulsion, the Institute’s faculty, staff, and students are involved in a wide range of research and educational pursuits.
- Current areas of research emphasis are propulsion, laser applications, and materials processing.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPhysics View 604 other Masters in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- $60 application fee must accompany application
- McNair Application Fee Waivers
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended
- GRE general test report (copy will suffice) for all applicants
- Official IELTS report from the British Council or
- TOEFL report from Educational Testing Service (ETS)
International18188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9094 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5824 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Tullahoma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.