The Master Programme in Accounting and Financial Management - Financial Management at Uppsala University is designed to give you both practical experience and research opportunities in fields related to financial management.
In the Financial Management specialisation, you'll gain the skills you need to meet a growing demand in the field of capital markets - whether you pursue work in the private or public sector, start your own business or continue your academic career.
The specialisation is run by the Department of Business Studies, home to researchers who lead their fields in the areas of corporate entrepreneurship, industrial marketing, institutional analysis, international business and more. You'll also benefit from Sweden's stellar reputation for social responsibility - values that inform all of our Master's programmes.
Your Financial Management specialisation prepares you for a variety of roles in the fields of banking and finance - including work with investments, business valuation, financial analysis and more. You may choose to work in the private or public sector of the international job market, become an entrepreneur or continue your career in academia.
- Business Analysis and Managerial Action
- Accounting Theory
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Scientific Methods in Business Research
- Corporate Governance and Financial Decisions
- Advanced Company Valuation
- Regulation, Accounting, and Control in the Financial Sector
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Accounting View 19 other Masters in Finance in Sweden
- A Bachelor's degree, equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen, from an internationally recognised university. Also required is 90 credits in business studies and 15 credits in statistics.
- All applicants need to verify English language proficiency that corresponds to English studies at upper secondary (high school) level in Sweden ("English 6").
- Students are selected based on: GMAT test result, Higher education credits (maximum 285 credits)
International9526 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19053 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Tuition fee, first semester: SEK 50,000
- Tuition fee, total: SEK 200,000
Living costs for Uppsala
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.