- Provides the rigorous academic preparation for students who wish to pursue a doctoral degree or research position in biomedical, clinical and laboratory settings at universities, public health agencies, private companies, and scientific start-ups.
- Builds an excellent foundation in statistical theory (the science of biostatistics) and biomedical data analysis (the practice of applying biostatistics).
- Follows an innovative curriculum taught by internationally recognized faculty who are dedicated to educating the next generation of biostatisticians.
As a student in the Biostatistics Thesis program from University of Washington, not only will you earn your degree from a #1-ranked biostatistics program but you will join an engaged community of students, faculty, and scientists at the cutting edge of impact research.
- Statistical Inference
- Computational Skills for Biostatistics
- Seminar in Biostatistics
- Categorical Data Analysis in Epidemiology
- Survival Data Analysis in Epidemiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBioinformatics & Biostatistics View 419 other Masters in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in United States
- Hold the minimum equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution2 or a Bologna bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 180 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) credits.
- All students confirming enrollment must provide an official (sealed) transcript and degree statement (with date of award & title of degree awarded) for verification to Graduate Enrollment Management Services (GEMS).
- Have earned at least a 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4 point scale) from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution
International35064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35064 USD per year during 24 months.
National35064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35064 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State20175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20175 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.