You will also explore the art and science of musical innovation and case studies of transformative music innovators.
You will apply the principles of innovation to your own advanced music project, which may be a technology-aided composition, a large-scale recording project, and/or live performances that may feature: interactivity; multi-channel audio; digital visual expressions; originally designed instruments and systems; and/or musical applications for web and mobile devices. Other innovations that push the boundaries of music and technology may also be possible for your project.
When you complete the Master of Music in Music Production, Technology and Innovation at Berklee College of Music, you will have the ability to:
- create innovative music using technology;
- apply technology to the composition of music;
- analyze the properties of sound;
- master critical listening and assessment skills;
- synthesize studio technologies and techniques;
- master MIDI and audio production technologies and techniques;
- perform electronic music live;
- integrate music and audio into software applications and games;
- generate and manipulate video in relationship to music; and
- develop audio in the context of software applications (i.e., coding)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hybrid Recording Methods and Strategies
- Advanced Hybrid Recording Methods and Strategies
- Nonlinear Structures for Real-Time Media
- DJing and Turntablism
- Mobile Music App Writing
- Applied Analog Synthesis
- Applied Media Design Techniques
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Innovation Management View 8 other Masters in Music in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of Bachelor's Degree
- Student Visas
- English Language Requirement
- Supporting Materials
International44360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22180 USD per semester during 18 months.
National44360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22180 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.