The M.S. in Occupational Therapy program at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill is a two-year program designed for individuals with a baccalaureate degree in a field other than occupational therapy.
- It is an entry-level program for individuals who wish to become occupational therapists.
- The Ph.D. program in occupational science accepts applicants with an earned master's degree in occupational therapy or a related field.
- Research in Occupational Science and Therapy
- Musculoskeletal Dimensions of Occupational Performance
- Neuroscience: Processes Supporting Occupation
- Perspectives on Disability and Health
- Occupational Therapy Practice Environments
- Foundations of Occupational Therapy Practice
- Therapeutic Processes
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Occupational Health and Safety View 155 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- Application fee (non-refundable $95.00)
- Transcripts (complete, not selected courses): One unofficial transcript from each university attended must be uploaded within the application.
- Current letters of recommendation
- Standardized test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Community Standards Questions
- Supplemental program information
International28844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14422 USD per semester during 12 months.
National28844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14422 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5276 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Chapel Hill
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.