The Endodontics program at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill is designed to prepare candidates for careers in academics, research, or the clinical practice of endodontics, and for certification by the American Board of Endodontics.
- The endodontics graduate program involves an integrated study of biological sciences as they pertain to endodontics, development of the clinical skills required in the broad area of the endodontic specialty, review of classic and current literature in endodontics, teaching experience, research design and methodology, and the development and completion of a research project.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Dental Research Methods
- Interdisciplinary Care Conference
- Regional Anatomy
- Applied Pharmacology
- Advanced Pain and Anxiety Control
- Special Topics in Dentistry
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Dentistry View 1558 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application fee (non-refundable $95.00)
- Transcripts (complete, not selected courses): One unofficial transcript from each university attended must be uploaded within the application.
- Current letters of recommendation
- Standardized test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Community Standards Questions
- Supplemental program information
International28844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14422 USD per semester during 36 months.
National28844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14422 USD per semester during 36 months.
In-State10552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5276 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Chapel Hill
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.