Occupational therapists are licensed health professionals who help people of all ages — with and without disabilities — to engage in meaningful occupations and to do the things that are important to them in their daily lives.
Founded on excellence, Dominican University’s Occupational Therapy curriculum builds on the knowledge and experience students gain each year. Students progress from exploration to competence to achievement to mastery.
- Experienced, professional faculty
- Small class sizes and student-centered learning
- A strong community engagement focus with consideration of cultural, social and political contexts of occupational therapy
- More than 200+ fieldwork partners
- Excellent NBCOT pass rate. Graduates are eligible to sit for the national board examination — becoming licensed in California or any other state — and practice internationally.
- A plethora of employment opportunities upon graduation with a 100 percent post-graduate employment rate
- 10-year accreditation with Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Occupation as Therapy
- Conditions in Occupational Therapy
- Foundations of Occupational Therapy
- Human Movement Analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application window is July 18-November 30. Admissions decisions made in February.
DisciplinesPsychology Physiotherapy View 1088 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Completed Application
- Official Transcript(s)
- Statement of Purpose or Intent
- A statement between 300 and 800 words describing why you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Academic or professional, on letterhead.
- Prerequisite Requirements
- Personal Interview
- Applicants who have been selected to continue on in the application process will be invited to interview at BioMarin or the Buck Institute.
- Optional — GRE Record: An official copy of general Graduate Record Examination scores may be submitted
- International Applicants: International candidates must meet additional admissions requirements.
- Personal Interview
International31200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1170 USD per credit during 36 months.
National31200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1170 USD per credit during 36 months.
Tuition is per unit.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.