Challenge convention. Challenge yourself.
The Executive MBA program of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is an opportunity to join an elite forum for innovation and leadership, in which you will develop an edge in your management capabilities and build a network that lasts a lifetime.
What distinguishes MIT’s Global EMBA Program
- An elite mid-career cohort
- A scientific approach to management
- Applied learning through in-company projects
- General management core curriculum
- Specialization through 3 elective periods
- A global brand and network
- A schedule designed to complement your professional and personal priorities
- Leadership and Integrative Management
- Innovation Driven Entrepreneurial Advantage
- Leading in a Global Context
- Leading With Impact
- Business Analysis Using Financial Statements
- Law and Strategy for the Senior Executive
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Executive MBA View 122 other Masters in Business Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose (500 words or less)
- Employment History
- Letters of recommendation
- Transcripts/Grade Reports
- Organizational Chart
International53450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53450 USD per year during 20 months.
National53450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53450 USD per year during 20 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.