This MSc in Project Management from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School prepares you for a career in management of projects in different industries and types of organisations.
Real-life case examples and group projects are used as examples to reinforce your understanding.
How will I benefit?
The curriculum has been devised to either kick-start graduates at the beginning of their career or accelerate the trajectory of those already working.
- The course favours an academically-grounded, hands-on experience, enabling students to experience the reality of management of projects and the skills and knowledge required in all kinds of organisational contexts.
- Students gain first-hand insight into how to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, and master the organisational and human issues involved in managing projects.
- A springboard to employment by a range of prestigious companies, including Accenture, Microsoft, PwC and Vodafone.
As a graduate of the MSc in Project Management, you will be equipped to manage projects in a variety of areas, such as business change, as well as new products, facilities, and technology.
Graduates from this programme were employed after 6 months across a range of industry sectors.
Potential careers for our graduates include:
- Programme Planner
- Project Engineer
- Development Manager
- Management Consultant
- Infrastructure Development
- The Project Management Lifecycle
- Projects and Organisational Dynamics
- Business Strategy
- Project Scope and Feasibility Evaluation
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled. We advise you to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 68 other Masters in Business Administration in Ireland
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum second-class honours degree (or equivalent) in in Business / Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering, Social Science, Economics, Science, Physics, Architecture or a related discipline
- A primary degree (or equivalent) with a minimum of three years’ relevant business work experience.
- English Language Test
- Additional Documentation
International20500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.