Track Learning OutcomesGraduates of the Advanced Manufacturing and Design - Integrated Photonics program of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) will be:
- Critical thinkers demonstrating intellectual understanding and practical ability to implement and develop new tools to manage the rate, quality, cost and flexibility of any production operation, but especially in the integrated photonics industry,
- Technical leaders with the skills to work collaboratively in culturally diverse and international teams,
- Knowledgeable engineers who understand how to manage and facilitate access to resources to bring integrated photonics product ideas from design specification through market commercialization,
- Individuals embracing and employing innovations in science and engineering technology in the delivery of quality new integrated photonics products and services
- Professionals practicing the ethical application of engineering and business concepts, and embodying the professional identity thereof, and
- Effective communicators of complex ideas to diverse audiences.
- Micro/Nano Processing Technology
- Photonic Materials and Devices
- Optics and Photonics
- Optical Signals, Devices, and Systems
- Manufacturing Processes and Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design General Engineering & Technology View 573 other Masters in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The completed application form
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation
- Uploaded official/unofficial copies of transcripts. We will require official transcripts upon admission.
- Self-report GRE results – general test only.
- IELTS (preferred) or TOEFL for international students whose native language is not English.
International53450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53450 USD per year during 12 months.
National53450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53450 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.