The International Business programme at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills and competencies required to operate in the global market place.
On completing this course, you will be expected to be able to critically appraise the theory and practice of international business and demonstrate your expertise and competence in meeting the challenges and opportunities (professional and personal) of international business.
This Master’s programme attracts many international students and their presence and contribution, along with the learning approach adopted, enhances the student learning experience. A small number of places are available to students to complete Semester 2 at a leading French business school.
The MSc in International Business from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School can help you establish your career on a global basis.
Potential careers for our graduates include:
- International Business Analyst
- Account Manager
- Tender Manager
- Commercial Analyst
- Sales Development
- Small Business Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Management
- Cross Cultural Management
- Global Marketing
- Contemporary Topics in Organisational Behaviour
- Economics of Entrepreneurship
- Project Management MScBus
- Mindfulness & Resilience at Work
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations International Business View 23 other Masters in International Business in Ireland
- A minimum second-class honours degree (or equivalent) in Business, Commerce, Business Administration, International Economics (where a number of business modules were taken in that Economics degree) or a closely related area, or
- A primary degree with a minimum of three years’ relevant work experience.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.