Architecture Studies - Building Technology from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offers students the opportunity to explore critical topics for the future of the built environment and resources. This area explores ways to use design and technology to create buildings that contribute to a more humane and environmentally responsible built world.
Students at Architecture Studies - Building Technology from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) will:
- be challenged to address topics of clear and important relevance to the future of the built environment through creative and analytically rigorous approaches.
- learn about integrated architectural design strategies, resource accounting through material flow analysis and life cycle assessment, building and urban energy modeling and simulation, human comfort analysis and control design and engineering and other technologically-informed design methods.
- Aga Khan Program for Islamic Architecture
- Architectural Design
- Architecture and Urbanism
- Building Technology
- Inquiry into Computation and Design
- History, Theory and Criticism
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Design View 414 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A professional degree in Architecture (Master of Architecture or 5-year accredited Bachelor of Architecture) with high academic standing from a recognized institution or, in the judgment of the department, the equivalent of this degree.
- Letters of recommendation (3-4)
- Transcripts for all relevant degrees
- IELTS or TOEFL score (if English is not your first language)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Objectives
- $75 application fee
- Portfolio (not required where a writing sample is more appropriate)
International57590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28795 USD per semester during 24 months.
National57590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28795 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.