The Business Informatics course from Metropolia University of Applied Sciences equips participants to address the challenges of digitalization and digital transformation in business and work life. The student will become an analyzer and a competent user of business information for decision-making, business operations, and business development. Importantly, the engineering student will also get familiar with key business concepts, business modelling, will learn how to collect, interpret and analyze data, and will craft answers to business critical questions.
Enjoy a Multi-Disciplinary Approach
Our students enjoy a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary, tied-to-business environment and sharing expertise by the participants who are full-time working professionals. Classes take various forms and approaches. The courses are implemented via contact teaching, class discussions, team work, self-study, business simulations, workshops, seminars, and also sometimes online sessions. Students are instructed by staff and experts with business and academic experience.
In the Programme, engineering and business professionals study together, in one cross-disciplinary group. We take students with engineering and technology previous education to the Engineering stream; and business and similar previous education to the Business stream. Both streams study together, just make sure you apply correctly.
- Business Modelling and Competitive Environment in the Digital Era
- Strategy, Management and Leadership
- Research Methods and Skills
- Applied Strategic Management and Analysis
- Master’s Thesis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems View 44 other Masters in Business Administration in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- the final diploma/certificate or an interim certificate on graduation issued by the educational institution from those who have already completed their qualifications
- the final diploma/certificate or an interim certificate on graduation issued by the educational institution from those whose qualifications are yet to be completed
- Work certificates (must indicate details such as the exact start and end dates of employment, the employer’s contact information, work duties, as well as working hours for part-time work), other documents such as contracts of employment, CV etc. are not considered.
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
Free of charge applicants from EU/EEA
Living costs for Vantaa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.