Our world faces massive challenges, and the need for professionals with relevant knowledge is huge.
You can be one of those professionals.
This Master in Environmental Science at University of South-Eastern Norway provides an:
- interdisciplinary approach to the study of environmental systems.
As a graduate you will qualify for positions in the field of natural resource management and research, depending on which topics are emphasized in your studies, particularly the MSc thesis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Alpine Biodiversity and Climatic Change
- Boundary Layer and Local Climates
- Ecological Methods
- Molecular Genetics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEnvironmental Sciences View 13 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Norway
- A bachelor's degree which includes 80 ECTS credits within the relevant science/environmental science (ecology, biology, geology, limnology, or equivalent courses).
- This master's program is specially designed for international students with an educational background from a broad field of sciences related to environmental science.
- Letter of Motivation
- Copy of Passport
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Kongsberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.