The Global Business Management programme from Rennes School of Business allows them to acquire skills and discipline for positions as entrepreneurs or corporate executives in management in all areas of the firm through a wide spectrum of classes in a multicultural setting.
Head of Strategic Planning, Project Manager, Research Associate, Product Manager, Export Trader, Brand Manager, Market Development Manager, International Account Executive, Product Marketing Executive, Quality Control Manager, Delivery Operations Specialist, Trade Marketing Manager
- Financial Tool Box
- Global Human Resource Management
- Economics & International Business Law
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Global Organisational Behaviour
- Project Management
- Strategic Management Fundamentals
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 96 other Masters in Business Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
- English proficiency
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
International14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA12960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Rennes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.