Accredited by CIWEM, CIWM, and IAgrE, this Environmental Engineering course at Cranfield University will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to solve a wide range of environmental engineering challenges, including municipal and toxic waste management and disposal, process emissions, contaminated land and water, waste disposal, and energy and resource recovery. Cranfield offers a unique, postgraduate-only environment, with a teaching team with extensive experience of solving real-world environmental challenges.
With the current global focus on the full range of environmental issues, graduates of this course can expect to be highly sought after by employers. Equipped with the advanced knowledge and management skills to analyse processes, principles and practices essential to environmental challenges, you will have opportunities to pursue careers across a wide range of industrial and public organisations.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) and Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Risks: Hazard, Assessment and Management
- Modelling Environmental Processes
- Pollution Prevention and Remediation Technologies
- Waste Management in a Circular Economy: Reuse, Recycle, Recover and Dispose
- Land Engineering Principles and Practices
This course is suitable for graduates of science, engineering, and geography who are concerned with the protection and improvement of environmental quality alongside enhancing the quality of human life.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 103 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Candidates must possess, or be expected to achieve, a first or second class UK Honours degree in a relevant engineering or science-based discipline, or the international equivalent of these UK qualifications. Other relevant qualifications together with industrial experience may be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22150 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10825 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10825 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- MSc Part-time £1,685
- PgDip Full-time £8,250
- PgDip Part-time £1,685
- PgCert Full-time £4,750
- PgCert Part-time £1,685
- MSc Part-time £22,150
- PgDip Full-time £17,950
- PgDip Part-time £17,950
- PgCert Full-time £8,950
- PgCert Part-time £8,950
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- GREAT China Scholarship
- Butterfield Postgraduate Environment Scholarship
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
- The Cranfield Scholarship
- Postgraduate Loan from Student Finance England
- Santander MSc Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarships
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.