At once a theoretically rigorous and highly experiential degree, the MMA helps you gain the advanced skills required to shape future business decisions. In eleven months of intensive study, you learn the newest predictive tools in machine learning and artificial intelligence for the innovation and tech-driven economy.
The Management Analytics program from University of Toronto is one academic year in length, running from August to the end of June. The program is structured so that you initially focus on the tools and techniques before moving on to the application of analytics to management situations.
Our program will give you the fundamental skills needed to succeed in this growing field, along with the confidence to adapt to the new tools and technologies that will emerge in the future.
- Analytics in Management
- Data-based Management Decisions
- Bootcamps (SAS, SQL, R, Python)
- Python for Computer Science
- Structuring and Visualizing Data for Analytics
- Modeling Tools for Predictive Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Tools for Probabilistic Models and Prescriptive Analytics
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Innovation Management Master in Management (MIM) View 37 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Canada
- Four-year degree in a relevant degree such as, but not limited to, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physical Science, Economics or Commerce.
- Minimum mid-B average (3.0 on the U of T Scale) is required across courses in the final year. It is expected that the GPA of those admitted into the program will be higher than the minimum.
- GPA’s are be calculated on the first undergraduate degree. If you have taken additional courses past graduation, or graduate studies those will be considered overall for your application but will not be used for your GPA calculation.
- Demonstration of academic ability though high GMAT/GRE score is encouraged.
International67160 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67160 CAD for the full programme during 11 months.
National41400 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41400 CAD for the full programme during 11 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.