Why study MSc Disaster Management at BU?
- At the Disaster Management course from Bournemouth University you learn at one of the leading providers of Disaster Management training and education both in the UK and overseas
- Develop knowledge and skills from a broad range of organisations, such as government agencies, international industries, and emergency services, required for future leaders
- Acquire critical understanding of risk reduction and resilience strategies to enable to you respond and help recover disasters when they occur
- Flexible learning options, including a choice of full-time or part-time study
- Blended course delivery enabling you to conduct your learning from anywhere in the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Policies and Plans
- Management of Communications and Learning
- Management of Man-Made Disasters and Security Threats
- Management of Natural Hazards
- Humanitarian Operations and External Assistance
- Management of Wider Stakeholders
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no application deadline for this course. However, if you will need a visa, bear processing times in mind.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Emergency & Disaster Management View 1592 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent.
- If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in all other components.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9690 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9690 GBP per year during 12 months.
Fees show are for 2023/24 entry. For fees and funding information please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.