The International Financial Analysis programme offered by Jönköping University aims to provide students with advanced analytical skills suitable to support the financial operations of firms and financial institutions in general.
The curriculum is especially designed to match the requirements faced by companies operating in international markets, taking into account the need for continuous renewal and the constant development of the business environment.
All courses in the programme are given in English. Due to the fact that JIBS has an exchange programme including about 180 partner universities, and that the programme is open to students from around the world, the courses have a diverse international participation of students. This international atmosphere contributes to a broad perspective of the issues discussed in class.
This programme is supported by faculty with substantial experience of dealing with financial markets and strong research records in methods required for financial analysis. JIBS has very active research in the fields of international finance, financial economics and statistics, corporate governance, and time series econometrics, with a considerable number of publications within these areas in internationally-renown refereed journals.
This education prepares students for positions demanding advanced analytical skills in financial economics and statistics. Such positions are mainly found in the financial sectors, but are also found in other parts of private and public sectors around the world.
The programme also prepares students for doctoral research education.
JIBS is double accredited by EQUIS and AACSB.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Portfolio Management and Investment Analysis
- Microeconomic Foundations of Economic and Financial Analysis
- Advanced Security Markets and Financial Contracts
- Advanced Topics in Finance
- Analytical Methods for Economic and Financial Analysis
- Derivatives Securities
- Master Thesis in Business Administration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business View 17 other Masters in Finance in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must hold the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (i.e. the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 ECTS credits in one (or a combination) of the following areas: business administration, economics, computer engineering, industrial engineering and management, or equivalent.
- At least 60 ECTS credits must be in business administration and 10 ECTS credits in statistics, mathematics or econometrics or the equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11838 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11838 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Total tuition fee: 120000 SEK
- Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.