The International Marketing programme offered by Jönköping University has an emphasis on practice through course activities with corporate interaction combined with theoretical depth. During the year you will study topics ranging from the behaviour of consumers to the nature of the global economy. For example, you will become engaged in discussions about how consumers relate to and affect each other, how digital media influence planned communications, and how export is managed.
Courses focus on consumer behavior, market research, marketing communications, international marketing and export, and globalisation of economic activity. The course contents mirror contemporary research and the situation companies experience right now.
All courses in the programme are given in English. The programme is open to students from around the world, and courses have a diverse international participation of students. This international atmosphere contributes to a broad perspective of the issues discussed in class.
The programme prepares you for an executive career in marketing taking on positions such as marketing manager, export manager/consultant, or international account manager.
The programme also prepares students for doctoral research education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues in International Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- Market Communication in a Digital World
- Applied International Marketing
- Master's Thesis in Business Administration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 19 other Masters in International Business in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must hold the minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (i.e. the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 ECTS credits in one (or a combination) of the following areas: business administration, economics, commerce, industrial engineering and management, or equivalent.
- At least 60 ECTS credits must be in business administration. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11838 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11838 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Total tuition fee: 120000 SEK
- Tuition fees do NOT apply for EU/EEA citizens or exchange students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.