A Sino-German Showcase Project in Management Education
Sino-German business relationships are already close and growing more extensive with each passing year. Ideal preconditions, in other words, for the Business Administration - Mannheim and Tongji Executive MBA, an innovative and unique learning experience offered jointly by Mannheim Business School and the School of Economics and Management of Tongji University in Shanghai.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting for International Business Leaders
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Soft Skill Course: Negotiation in a Cross-Cultural Environment
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Coporate Governance & Organizational Design
- Information Systems
- Soft Skill Course: Change Communication
- Business Ethics
- Industrial Design, Innovation & New Product Development
- Intellectual Property
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership & General Management
- Management Challenges for SMEs and Family Firms
- Strategy Development
- Soft Skill: Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- Marketing Management
- B2B Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Soft Skill Course: China related M&A Transactions: a legal perspective
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Each year in May (Mannheim) and September (Shanghai)
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 11 other Masters in Executive MBA in Germany
- Strong Sino-European affinity
- Significant work experience (ideally at least 8 years)
- A first undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Very good English skills (tested in the selection interview, ideally TOEFL or IELTS)
- The potential and motivation to enter high-level management positions
- Commitment, motivation, and willingness to contribute
International14142 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 42 months.
National14142 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 42 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.