Transportation is trans-disciplinary: you’ll study design and user experience, policy and global trends, technology and environmental impact. Here, you’ll gain skills in design methodology, strategic innovation, systems thinking, customer-driven research, and entrepreneurial practice.
Careers in Transportation Design
Rapid developments in transportation and mobility require rapid thinkers and innovative leaders who can create sustainable and accessible solutions.
ArtCenter graduates go on to exciting, disruptive roles in the fields of aerospace, rail, logistics, transit, automotive design, autonomous mobility, and much more. With a master degree in Transportation Systems and Design from Art Center College of Design, you can build a career in:
- Public transit design
- Transit and urban planning
- Transportation product strategy
- Automotive design strategy
- Specialist vehicle design
- Interior and exterior automotive design
- Automotive concept design
- Vehicle & Transportation Product Development
- Vehicle & Transportation Systems Architecture
- Customer Centered Research
- Concept and Systems Design Studio
- Digital Skills
- Visual Communications—Fundamentals OR Visual Communications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Transportation Engineering Urban Planning View 51 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Fully Completed Application
- A non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges attended
- English as a foreign language proficiency
International50024 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25012 USD per semester during 12 months.
National50024 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25012 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Pasadena
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.