Education - Reading Key Features
Our School of Education at Saint Peter’s University offers programs for every stage in an education professional’s career. Saint Peter’s has developed education degrees to provide teachers the essential knowledge and skills needed for today’s most demanding and diverse classrooms. You’ll find convenient campus locations, flexible course terms, and a community of life-long learners dedicated to your success.
- Historical and Philosophical Foundations of Education
- Psychological Foundations of Learning
- Directed Research in Higher Education
- Assessment of Student Ability and Achievement
- Reading Curriculum
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Children with Learning Disabilities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3582 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official application (Apply online or request an application by phone or mail).
- Personal statement of educational and professional goals (500 words).
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Two letters of recommendation from academic/professional references.
- Additional requirements for international students.*
International28620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Jersey City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.